Welcome to Johnson gentlemen's hair salon which is also known locally as Johnno's. Located in Northwich, Cheshire the Salon was established in October 1997 by Paul Johnson. We have some amazing clients whom we have served since the beginning and still do so. We are located at the rear of the new Waitrose store approximately 500 yards from the River Weaver Hayhurst Bridge.
Johnson Hair Salon
2 Queen Street
T: 01606 42425
- Monday 09:00 – 17:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:30
- Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 8:30 – 15:15
- Sunday Closed
- Great professional service online booking is a great help.
- By far the best salon in town excellent customer service.
- Best barbers in Northwich. I would recommend it to everyone in the Northwich area.
- Best barbers in Northwich great service warm welcome lovely and professional staff relaxed atmosphere top quality service TREMENDOUS.
- Top quality skin fade from Paul Johnson plus a great laugh too. I would definitely recommend The Full Works package. 10/10
- Fantastic restyle from Paul. Wouldn’t go anywhere else now. My son loves his new style! The aftershave was an extra touch, definitely recommend.
- Excellent, best in town!
To Book an appointment simply choose from the list below, then pick the date and time you would like. Alternatively you can call us on 01606 42425
Paul Johnson is a Master craftsman, founder and Senior stylist at Johnson with over 29 years of gent’s hairstyling experience under his belt. United through and through but far from one-eyed. Always the Joker.
Lee is a very popular senior stylist. Lee started with Paul when the Salon opened back in 1997. He loves playing golf, cycling and following Everton and Wazza Wolves. Specialist with all hair types. Loves his food.
Deborah – always upbeat, will talk you through style suggestions and up-coming trends. She started training in 2008 in both Ladies and Gents styling, but prefers cutting Gent’s precision styles.
Family man, great all round stylist that loves fishing, walking his dogs and whistling. styles himself on Captain Chaos.
Jill is a fun loving says it as it is girl, very hard working senior stylist. She has been involved with wine tasting for the majority of her days (and nights) and is an avid Liverpool fan.
Lucy is the versatile stylist. She loves attention to detail and also caters for Ladies hairstyling. She has a great sense of humour which adds to her other incredible assets.